Our goal is to carry out consultancy activities for organizations, associations that need training on human rights, diversity, discrimination, exclusion and social inclusion issues.
The training methods we use are oriented towards the individual development of the operator and complex organizations, with particular attention to promoting well-being, mental health and democratic participation in training courses.
Below some training topics
- Forced migration and mental health
- Interculture and inclusion/integration process
- Development of well-being and reduction of burnout in operators of national and international and third sector cooperation
- Family Therapy in multiethnic and multicultural contexts
- Globalo mental health
- Participation, community development, resilience in contexts of marginality and violence
- Psycho-social and psycho-educational interventions in community contexts
- Training for primary and secondary school teachers - action research